Saturday, December 1, 2007

Back to Alaska (Almost...)

Wow, it has really been awhile since any posts on the blog.  I am sorry about that, but my life away from the family isn't really that exciting.  It is for me flying wise, but that is about it.  Hopefully, more stories will get posted on here regularly again starting this Christmas.  For now, the big story line is Crystal and the kids finally getting back home in Alaska.

They returned to our house (vacant for 5 months) and are enjoying getting everything working again.  It's a bit like moving in, but Crystal is pretty excited to be back.  Trinity's fish is still alive due to some friends feeding it and no waters pipes are broken from the cold.  Also, Jack's room that he left behind is serving as his own world to explore now that he has grown.  I am looking forward to getting back myself, but will be in Virginia for a couple more weeks.

I have two flights left to complete along with a simulator mission.  The 94th squadron is doing a great job at getting us Alaska guys through MQT and the guys are all awesome.  It will be a little bit of a bummer to leave the squadron as I am just getting to know most of them, but I am looking forward to flying with the 90th in some Alaska Raptors.  That's it for now, I'll get a new post up once this TDY is complete.

New Pictures in our album (link to the left)!!

No comments: