Sunday, July 29, 2007

Raptor Training

Hey All!

I am knee deep into Raptor training now at Tyndall AFB in Panama City, FL. I have had two weeks of training and so much information has been put into my small brain that is feels over filled...but stuff is finally beginning to sink in with some simulator training starting up. Myself and the McLeeses just moved into our rental house on Saint Joe Beach about 20 minutes East of the base, so it will be a much better living situation thru November.

Crystal is having a blast with the kiddos down in Martin County with all the family. I of course miss them all, but work is keeping me from about 7 am to 9 pm daily...so not much time for family anyway with academics. They will be arriving up here this weekend though...so we are all excited about being together again! That is about it right now.

We are all enjoying Florida weather while getting some much needed tans. I love learning about the Raptor and can't wait to fly it in a couple of weeks (God willing)! It is truly an engineering marvel. Hope everyone is doing well, thanks for the read.

-Tyson

No comments: